Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Can anyone recommend an online dvd rental affiliate program?

MovieStar supposedly offer one, but they haven't replied to my email, so that's a non-runner

rooneydavid

Have a look at the RTE website they are using some company here, check them out. I forget the name of the company.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I dealt with them as a client and found their customer service to be really bad, so I wouldn't want to be promoting them to others

eclarke

Hope you had a great Christmas! Thank you for the feedback regarding the graphics. I relay to our Account Manager. It may have been a case of getting it live asap! ;)

eclarke

ScreenClick.com/TradeDoubler Affiliate Programme Update

Hi there,

As promised, an update on the ScreenClick.com/TradeDoubler affiliate programme.

**Creative
We've just uploaded some catchy new creative for this programme - whatever your dimension requirements, whatever your preferred format, the new ScreenClick.com catalogue is sure to fit the bill. If you feel there are any gaps or particular graphical elements excluded from our selection that are worthy of inclusion, drop us a line - I'd love the feedback.

**User competition
ScreenClick.com has just launched a fantastic new user incentive initiative. All subscribers recorded from tomorrow, February 5th to April 30th 2008, are automatically included in the hat to win a Compact DVD Player and 3 Months Free Subscription. Why not flag this great offer on your site? This attractive 'hook' is sure to drive clicks and conversions.

**Publisher competition
With the improved ScreenClick.com programme variables, we're now ready to push our online DVD rental provider to the next level. The publisher to record the highest number of leads between February 5th and April 30th 2008 will scoop an impressive Home Entertainment System. Simply, position ScreenClick.com prominently, throw your hand at some descriptive, prompt clicks and deliver some serious lead volumes and you might just be in with a chance! And remember; be as creative and as imaginative as the mood takes you...

Don't hang about; get cracking on promoting ScreenClick.com today!

http://www.tradedoubler.com/pan/redirect.action?languageId=en&countryId=ie&login=true&url=aProgramInfoApplyRead.action?programId=62928

Eoin :)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Eoin

After that your creative better live up to your promises!

I'll check it out later today

Michele

paul

Ninja
Do you still get the €10 if someone cancels their account before 2 weeks ends ? btw. a 2 week trial isn't very long considering how long the post takes sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.