Status
Not open for further replies.

jackol

what i have found having started this free site to promote access to musical experience the need to optomise the site music4you.ie requires alot of work can anyone advice a good company who could support me?

jackol

Initally it was to look at supporting more access to musical experience but the only way this can be really acheived if people use it as a space to advertise in order to do this the name really has to get out there.because I work as a music therapist And pratice as a musician I felt that creating a COOP that Being music4you.ie where all involved in music would come togther to support each other to achevie the common goal of selling there product and service. I then relised the amount of time involved to get the word out there.

If I could reach a space where people use it to post paid banner ads I would be in postition to spend more time promting it. My main difficult promoting it at the moment are the cost implications .

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Well you don't need to spend oodles of money to promote a site..
If you take the time to engage with people on forums, blogs, twitter etc., then you will find traffic growing ...
As for search engine traffic - check the forums on this site :) Basic rule of thumb - it takes time, but I'd be cautious of spending loads on it - you can do as well without spending any money

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Just looking at music4you.ie now ..
First thing that strikes me - page title tags - you're putting the domain name in the title which is pointless
You're also using an odd word "mart" which I'd associate with cattle - maybe "market" or "marketplace" might be better?

just an initial thought

jackol

All insights recevied gratefully
I think you right about the " mart"
will have to look at changing that.any other insights would be really helpful have set up a face book page and Twitter account. Is it a good idea to post every ad on your facebook page and to your twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.