SUGGESTIONS PLEASE...I need urgent 1600yoyos to pay school fees!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dapo

Hi forum,

Put it simply, i just got a letter from my college's registrar in the post this morning saying if i didnt pay up the 1600yoyos i owed by the 24th of march, i would be de-registered - NOOOOO! this is my dream college and one year ago i would have been well able to pay the money.

Am not lookin for handouts, im looking for suggestions from forum members, what can i do to make a substantial amount of cash immediately.

NB 've gone the student loan route and i dont have an account with my local credit union (stupid, i know :( )

PLEASE HELP!!!

irislogic

Yes, I'd like to know what skills you have too. For a really short period of time and if you specifically want to earn from the internet, I suggest you try and sell your services online. If you know how to write, how to web design, or how to do graphics, you can charge a fee for your skills and earn from it.

garycocs

Ya play to your strengths, whatever they are. Give grinds, build a website, piano lessons.

Talk to your lecturers as well, talk to everyone you know.

Contacts are invaluable!

dapo

thanks for quick reply

thanks for quick reply guys:

my skills:
i can write a good article
fairly good typist
can put together a landing page that can sell
i can manage blogs / write blog posts
i can clean
can babysit, but dunno how probable that might be for a male
aahhh i dunno :(:(:(:(

garycocs

Then advertise yourself as a content writer for one.

And definitely talk to your lecturers / head of faculty, it looks better for them to see you graduate than drop out. They might put you in contact with someone that can help.

dapo

writing? might work

Then advertise yourself as a content writer for one.

ive never thot of using my skill as a copywriter, where can i go to advertise this skill?

Guru and elance just jumped out to me....any other suggestions, just checked, i have 8 days to go til deadline :(

dapo

Hey Guys,

To everyone here who dropped knowledge and helped me out, i want to say a BIG THANK YOU!, y'all ROCK!! I finally raised the money and settled my fees. I am amazed at how people at this forum banded together to help a stranger when he was in dire need.

Salute y'all,
Dapo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.