Status
Not open for further replies.

susapra

Hi guys

I have a product which has been very successful for me, but i want to start offering it as an affiliate program so that others can benefit and help my promote my product even more. (ITs not an Ebook so clickbank is not suitable)

Whats the easiest and safest way to do this ? Could I sign up to CJ.com ? or companies similar..

thanks for any advise on this matter.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Using one of the affiliate networks is not much, but does have significant advantages

Why not contact a few of them for pricing? Both Tradedoubler and Webgains are active on this site

Redfly

Also, depending on your product, some networks may be better. For example, financial products do really well on OMG in the UK because they are a network almost dedicated to financial affiliate programs and as a result you will get your product out there in front of a lot of affiliates who specialize in driving that type of traffic.

Care to share any information about your product? Is it specific for the Irish or UK market?

DrAnte

Hi guys

I have a product which has been very successful for me, but i want to start offering it as an affiliate program so that others can benefit and help my promote my product even more. (ITs not an Ebook so clickbank is not suitable)

Whats the easiest and safest way to do this ? Could I sign up to CJ.com ? or companies similar..

thanks for any advise on this matter.

It is better to signup on cj.com or share-it.com. Do not make your custom made application if you are not programming expert

DrAnte

Also, depending on your product, some networks may be better. For example, financial products do really well on OMG in the UK because they are a network almost dedicated to financial affiliate programs and as a result you will get your product out there in front of a lot of affiliates who specialize in driving that type of traffic.

Care to share any information about your product? Is it specific for the Irish or UK market?

Right, it depends on product type. If you are selling software, than the best option is share-it.com and reg-now.com.

If you sell books, than ebay.com

Every product have some 'type' of affiliate network.

Status
Not open for further replies.