Status
Not open for further replies.

babyboy808

Can webtrade say "web 2.0" ? - It looks like they missed the first wave of 2.0 sites, and are over compensating with their current load of crap.

Arekibo looks nice and clean

Gavin

Sorry, I though webtrade was a hotel booking company with those links on the footer and a booking engine built into the site. :confused:

Also, why show a W3C logo when the site doesn't validate? Is that a developer thing???

Arekibo looks grand though, the design is very clean.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Sorry, I though webtrade was a hotel booking company with those links on the footer and a booking engine built into the site. :confused:

Also, why show a W3C logo when the site doesn't validate? Is that a developer thing???

+1 ... WTF!!!

eoghanmccabe

Well spotted, Ken.

Not impressed by either. Very standard stuff.

But check out the Irish Indo article on Webtrade, quoted on their site:

"They need to invest in a content management system..."

I'd love to send each of their clients a few links to Expression Engine, Drupal, Joomla... ;-)

I wonder how much "Siternity" would set you back.

TheMenace

"They need to invest in a content management system..."

I'd love to send each of their clients a few links to Expression Engine, Drupal, Joomla... ;-)

Absolutely. Most clients will only require an off-the-shelf solution such as Expression Engine (being my CMS of choice). Investing in a bespoke CMS is a silly notion for 90% of commercial sites when an open-source CMS will do a better job for a fraction of the price and which doesn't tie the client down to a single vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.