Making a facebook Fan Page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zascar

Anyone here an expert in this? I have a new site which I'm launching soon - I think making a good facebook fan page will be key for me. I have set up a very basic page but it needs a lot of work. I tried that FBML thing but I hear that has now been replaced by Static iFrame or something, I had a look but seemed a bit daunting.

An Indian graphic designer who has done some work for me before showed me this thing he has done - where when you go to a fan page, you have to click 'like' before you can access the page - which is cool as it helps it spread, but it had a 2 stage process where you have to 'share' the page too. I think this would be fantastic as it would really massively help spread the word about the page appearing on their facebook streams of all their friends etc - but it might put some people off, what do you think?

Has anyone got any good tips, links or resources for managing a facebook fan page?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
There's been several discussion in this section about facebook fan pages over the last few weeks

I'd be wary of the "sharing" aspect unless it was optional

CelticJim

lots of folks are taking advantage of fiverr for these type of tasks--setting up FB fan pages,submitting to directories etc etc--for $5 it's a no brainer especially as the american dollar is so weak right now.I'll try attaching this little pdf I just found on another forum that highlights some top notch fiver 'gigs'

to Blacknight:--there is one link in the pdf to the authors profile on WF.I don't imagine you'd have a problem with this but feel free to delete if it's not appropriate.I think it's fair enough for the work he's done picking these cracking gigs out

seems attachments are not enabled.I may link to it if there is any demand.Here is a Virustotal scan showing the PDF is clean VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.