Status
Not open for further replies.

Zascar

Guys I'm after a decent free joomla template. Any searching throws up mostly crap.
Any ideas?
Thanks

babyboy808

Hi,

What type of website will you be using the template for?

Zascar

It's a community for "Digital DJ's" - a place to chat and discuss hardware and software, music and mixing etc. I want to keep it as 'clean' as possible, but going with the theme ofd the site I'd like to to look pretty cool and slick too. Any suggestions?

I've just about got the basic set up now - its good fun, and is certainly going to be a great learning experience.

Zascar

That looks like a fantastic idea, thanks. I've always wanted to make a website to start a community - and this is something I am interested in, and this is a nice of the web that has not yet quote been filled as far as I can see.

I don't really want to spend a lot of money on it but I might be able to find someone to do it for not too much money...

babyboy808

Yes India is full of gems. I have a Wordpress guy who converts templates for $60. Just be careful, and to pay him on a 50/50 basis. 50% upfront and the rest on completition. Good Luck

robfahy

Joomla Templates

Hi,

I signed up to joomladesigns.co.uk some time back. They charge 25 euro membership and you have full access to 305 templates. A lot of them include PSD files, which is a great help. They also have 7 free templates, but these ones are fairly basic. Go to their site and preview a gallery of the designs before signing up to see if it's for you.

Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.