Status
Not open for further replies.

googlebomber76

Hi Webmasters,

I've got my new site up and running(no i'm not saying what it is yet) but can't seem to get listed in google or anywhere else..I've tried submitting it manually but still no joy...how long should you expect to wait before you get noticed..//can you suggest anything that's free..

many thanks Noobie:confused:

ziycon

Depends on the site itself, whether google likes it or not! Look into SEO for your site!

louie

... and give it a little time. Google probably spider-ed your website, but it could be still in the sandbox.

Adulu

You can listed at your signature where has lots of google spider as well as yahoo.
I am ensure you will get indexed under three days.

caminowebmaster

Get you link up on a few sites - about.org and some web 2.0 - getting indexed shoudl at most only take a few days.

All the best.

caminowebmaster

sorry brain not switched on at that point - aboutus.org - then just enter your url. and what is the problem with sticking your url here for us to see? it would help with a link from this board buit others might.

georgiecasey

if your site is the one in your profile, it has no backlinks at all on yahoo! forgot about submitting a sitemap, won't help, and the sandbox is a fallacy. beg, buy and spam for links and lots of em!

googlebomber76

Thanks for all the help, I sat and watied for Google to Index me and what do you know....made my first couple of sales without any adwords or backlinks, all leads must have come directly from google...

Just signed up to adwords, it's briging in the Nokia 95 possie and the 02 heads.....

where to next? Backlinks?

louie

First of all, you have 2 websites with the same content and that's a big NO, NO, NO.

Second submit to some directories and wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.