How to build a better post

Status
Not open for further replies.

rikzricci

Greetings Webmasters!

I don't know if what am I doing right now is right, but I really need a help for developing my blog at blogger.com.

As you can see my blog is a little bit not so interesting but I guess that it is useful for watching movies online. But the problem is that I don't know how to index this in the google.com, is there someone who can help me for this? And bu the way this is my blog hxxp://movieriz.blogspo.com/ change the "xx" to "tt".

Thank you so much.. and have a nice day.

ThailandLawyer

it's a better post if it is related to your site, and informative for the users.

biz4tech

mostly I like free movie site or blog.

Greetings Webmasters!

I don't know if what am I doing right now is right, but I really need a help for developing my blog at blogger.com.

As you can see my blog is a little bit not so interesting but I guess that it is useful for watching movies online. But the problem is that I don't know how to index this in the google.com, is there someone who can help me for this? And bu the way this is my blog hxxp://movieriz.blogspo.com/ change the "xx" to "tt".

Thank you so much.. and have a nice day.

karenjlwalker

content is key. you are not going to get much traffic if the content is not both relevant and unique/interesting, especially given the increasingly large amounts of blogs out there. Good Luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.