CPM alternative to Adsense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Can anyone recommend a CPM alternative to adsense?

I've got a site that gets a reasonable amount of traffic but the clickthrough rate on the Google ads is incredibly low, so I'm looking for viable alternatives to adsense.

9barJoe

try blending the ads into the content.

Have seen this done very effectivly elsewhere.

bit cheeky, but with the right css, you're bound to increase click through rate.

GOGO56

Try click-share .com

I am working with them from 6 mounts and have very good results with very high CPC.

They also provide text and products ads.

pepi33

Click Share is a good option

I would also recomend Click Share. I've used them only for 2 months and im realy satisfied from the results.

Redfly

A CPM alternative or a CPC alternative?
TribalFusion and BurstMedia are the highest paying CPM networks for me, however I remember a long time back having trouble getting my foot in the door.

Regarding CPC, I am currently using Adbrite on some sites in my network and am seeing some amazing results (Although it did take a month or two to get the ball rolling).

Redfly

On the two sites I started using Adbrite on I was making approx $1200 a month combined with adsense. When I switched to adsense I made (And still am) a little under $3000.

I find that an "Amazing" increase. :)
What I found was that it took a while to "get going" with adbrite.

Redfly

Averaging about 15-20k uniques per day between them.
Of course I was using other CPM slots too :)

Adbrite and my CPM chain.

I also know MangoSauce.com has had some great results with Adbrite. He wrote an article about it a while back as far as I can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.