Accommodation Dublin City Center...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Can anyone recommend some place to stay in Dublin City Center ?

My wife and myself will be heading up Saturday so in usual james fashion I've left it till the last minute to go looking for a place to stay :)

Hotel / Guesthouse / B&B recommendations if ye have any thanks :)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Depends on your budget really ....

Avoid that place at O Connell bridge - I stayed there the last time and the rooms were horrible!

Jurys Inn is usually "ok"

Forbairt

Budget = whatever it'll cost :)

I am one of these people though who looks at the hotel as a place to sleep for the night :) (Thankfully VA is the same)

probably be in it for various hours between midnight saturday night and 9 sunday morning :D Will ask VA later on which she'd prefer as she may not stay the night in the pub with the webmasters :)

Gavin

The Quality at Sir John Rogerson's Quay. I think this is their site.

Jury's at Christ Church isn't bad either and its in walking distance to O' Connell Street.

TheMenace

There's the Quality Hotel on Sir John Rogerson's Quay as well as Jury's in the IFSC (about a minute from the Harbour Master). You could always trying the Bewley's Hotel in Ballsbridge which I *think* is fairly decent value.

Forbairt

Jurys Inn is usually "ok"

Jury's in the IFSC (about a minute from the Harbour Master).

Cheers for that guys .... booked into Jurys ... 1 minute from Harbour Master sounds good ... wonder if they have a late bar ... wonder if I'll be conscious :D ... had looked at a few other places / guess houses and so on ... all much of a muchness in terms of price .. Jurys has the location though and you pretty much know what you're getting with them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.