Status
Not open for further replies.

Briask

Just finished the Void Trilogy (Peter Hamiliton), science fiction, story takes a while to get going but with each volume weighing in at over 1,000 pages are prefect for lazy days down at the beach:cool:.

C

comsdev123

Hi,

There is Alexander's Bridge by Willa Cathe that is new to my shelf.

Asad

writie

Something which is very handy for work: "Presentation Zen", by Guy Kawasaki. Ideas on getting out of PowerPoint hell. Great stuff. Also, "The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs" by Carmine Gallo, although the Jobsmania is a little cloying. Good pointers nonetheless.

saviourdlima

I am reading "The Anne Frank"
Anna frank is the Diary of a Young Girl consists of diary entries written by a Jewish teenager named Anne Frank. Anne Frank is comfortably living with her mother, father, and sister in Amsterdam when the Nazis start taking Jews to concentration camps. The Frank family is forced to flee from their home and live in the building where Anne's father worked with another Jewish family by the name of Van Daan and an old dentist named Dussel.

jsweb

Really enjoying REWORK "Ignore this book at your own peril" by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson -- Founders of 37signals (we are keen BaseCamp users)

blackcat

I really love the work of Stephen King (The Shining and Salem's Lot are just brilliant).
These days I'm going to start reading Crime and Punishmentby Fyodor Dostoevsky...

eBoutique

Just about to finish a book called 'Dead Drunk' - a brilliant and a very easy read about a guys journey of alcohol addiction. Very interesting book and I found it hard to let down.

CelticJim

just finished Highway to Hell-autobiog of Bon Scott from AC/DC--cracking read

also just read 2 novels by John Niven--- Scottish writer.Kill Your Friends and The Amateurs--very funny stuff---gritty

I should probably be reading more work related books really ;-)

kittykatg5

Wheel of Time Series by Robert Jordan, simply brilliant -He died before he got to finish the whole series though but thank god for his wife who along with help finished the final two books

purplemum

Just finished al the twilight books......never was into them type of books or vampires, make believe stuff but wow they were amazing :) Now Im onto Midnight sun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.