What are the best Web Visitor Analysis tools out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

link8r

Google Analytics is rough, out-dated and rapidly becoming obsolete. I've heard of many better analytics tools out there but you have to invest a lot of time in them before you know if they're limiting you or helping you expand!

I would love to hear ideas about better analytics tracking software please :)

link8r

Thanks for the replies.

We're looking for better goals and goal path analysis, better A/B testing and better user data.

link8r

ralph

In my view, the most appealing advantage of PIWIK is that the user data is stored on your own server instead of being sent to a third party like Google. And users can opt out of being tracked.

spagettilegs

Google Analytics is becoming obsolete?

Google Analytics is rough, out-dated and rapidly becoming obsolete./QUOTE]

Can't agree with you on that one. If used correctly, other tools cannot even begin to compare with Google analytics. Yes, if you use the bare dashboard, it's limited but if you install the right codes on your site, there is nothing I mean NOTHING you cannot track in great detail.

Let me know exactly what it is you are trying to track and I might be able to help you out.

dan12

I use Google analytics allot but it can be pretty daunting with some much in there so some times I use statcounter.com just to give me the basics , recent page visits , exit links , time on site ect.

robert45

There is lot of traffic tracking tool but i like as well as trust Google analytic tool. I never know about both sites thanks @piwik.

Status
Not open for further replies.