Tr4adedoubler overly confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.

archiseek

Is it just me or is the tradedoubler site overly confusing?

Registered some time ago, got pissed off with trying to use it, and didn't bother again.
Logged in this morning to give it a second chance and it still confused the f--k out of me.

ughh typo in title

Patrick_td

Hi archiseek,

Anything in particular you found confusing? I'd be happy to get in touch directly if there was something you wanted me to run through with you. If you call the Irish contact number on the TradeDoubler website you can reach me.

Regards,
Patrick

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I'd agree with archiseek

The UI in Tradedoubler is a nightmare compared to most of the other affiliate networks I've got accounts with

Patrick_td

I'm not going to completely disagree guys. You might be pleased to know that there is a development project underway to redo the user interface, I'm not sure of timeframes yet but it's on the way.

As you know, it's a relatively small affiliate world in Ireland, so I'm always happy to answer the phone in our Dublin offices if there's anything I can help out with.

Would be interested to hear which of our competitors features would be worth looking at?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
They're all better than yours :)
Webgains , CJ , AffiliateWindow, buy.at - all much much easier to navigate, generate links, generate reports etc

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Tell me how you really feel Blacknight!

Hope I'll be able to report back when we've improved the interface.
I already did in the past and got fobbed off with some rubbish about the size of your network etc etc etc

I also find the emails about your newsletters to be completely inane - either email the newsletter or email a simple link to it - the HTML heavy email with zero content is a pain.
Other networks actually email the content

Patrick_td

Glad I'm not sensitive!

The newsletters are being reviewed and I'm personally responsible for this, so maybe we can talk after the next one goes out in a couple of weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.