Low cost dedicated servers in Europe (preferably Ireland)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveevad

Hello everyone,

It's my first post on the forum, so first off; hello my names Dave, I'm a business student who develops webapps as a hobby.

I'll be launching a B2B webapp soon and I'm looking for a reliable dedicated server provider in Europe (preferably Ireland). So far I've found OVH.ie and hetzner.de. Does anyone have any experience with those providers or does anyone know of any similar priced companies?

I did some searching and couldn't find any low cost server options in Ireland. It seems even OVH has their servers in France.

Thanks,
D

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Both of those providers have servers outside Ireland ..

Do you want cheap or reliable? The two don't always go hand in hand :)

daveevad

Hi Blacknight, thanks for your reply,

I'm on a pretty tight budget being a student so for the time being I would be leaning more towards the cheap end of things, but I couldn't find any budget servers in Ireland. Is there a provider in Ireland who offers cheap servers or will I have to go with hetzer or OVH?

daveevad

Thanks for the info Paul . I decided to go with an EC2 instance in the end as I couldn't find any cheap/reliable servers in Ireland. So far it's working great, and best of all pretty cheap because of amazon's free usage tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.