Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin

Selling Irish food from a US site? :eek:

Erm yeah :eek:

They are a perfect fit for my *cough* Irish site thats aimed towards our cousins in the States.

When I lived over there I purchased a lot of food from their site and as far I remembered they shipped products from Ireland, though I could be wrong.

If you know if any other Food affiliates in Ireland let me know, I cant really find anyone worth while.

Maybe we should have an Irish-American affiliate section, I know that would very useful for me, lol.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Cormac

Which site are you going to use that on?

If you want an Oirish (sic) thread work away :)

Michele

Gavin

I would be using it one the Irish Culture site but havent uploaded a proper food section yet. I am planning in placing Irish recipes with links to the food Ireland site and being an ex-customer of them I know their service is good.

I am not fully sure about using all American affiliates as I would prefer to advertise Irish companies because most people look for authentic Irish products such as the Jewelry. Altough I am not having such luck in getting into any affiliates this side of the pond.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
True. It's a bit limiting though.. As a consumer I'm more likely to buy an ipod / iriver / mp3 player accessory on a whim ... while an actual mp3 player I would actually research.

SlitheryImp

True. It's a bit limiting though.. As a consumer I'm more likely to buy an ipod / iriver / mp3 player accessory on a whim ... while an actual mp3 player I would actually research.
I know it's not the best of solutions as they are in the UK, but how about using AWS?

Redfly

I started playing with some offers a while back but have put them on the back burner for now.

I agree, the CP is VERY confusing and sometimes the language targeting is way off.

I might start promoting some more offers in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.