Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Irish Companies Offering Affiliate Programs

If you know of any Irish companies / websites offering affiliate programs please let us know.

CGorman

I'm sure you will! How well does search.ie do for you? I see it's at an alexa ranking of 600,000, which is a good bit off the leader browseireland.

CGorman

"Alexa rank is meaningless"

...its the only public figures I could get quickly on search.ie... so how well does it do? Do you find directories work well with adsense?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
It does ok, though I would obviously be happier if it got about ten times the traffic it gets currently :D

I moved it to a different backend last year and have only done a small bit of work on making it more search engine friendly in the last few weeks (I only work on it in the evenings or at weekends)

The problem with Alexa is that it only shows the number of users with their spyware / plugin installed. It is quite easy to fool Alexa (or the readers of the stats) that your site is a lot more popular than it actually is...

CGorman

I hear it's very messy to register .ie's what do I need to do to register one? I'm an individual, i'm not yet turned 18, and i've only ever registered .com's.

BTW: That link I posted above is wrong, shoul be this

CGorman

Thanks checked it out... not much chance of me getting a signed piece of headpaper from a chartered accountant yet! I'll focus on what i'm already doing for now.

Got to go, good luck with the forum (I will be back!)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
You can normally screen signups without forcing people to send email enquiries. The software we use handles it very nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.