Status
Not open for further replies.

lynsofia

Social Media choose only depends on the types of products to share with other. I only prefer Facebook to business because it has huge active users globally an easy to handled paid campaign.

Facebook is a social networking service launched in February 2004, owned and operated by Facebook, Inc. As of September 2013, Facebook has over one billion active users, more than half of whom use Facebook on a mobile device.
Twitter is an online social networking service and microblogging service that enables its users to send and read text-based messages of up to 140 characters, known as "tweets".
The feature of Facebook or Twitter as -

Facebook: Facebook features include the Friends, Fans, Wall, News Feed, Fan Pages, Groups, Apps, Live Chat, Likes, Photos, Videos, Text, Polls, Links, Status, Pokes, Gifts, Games, Messaging, Classified section, upload and download options and others.

Twitter: Tweet, Retweet, Direct Messaging, Follow People & Trending Topics, Links, Photos, Videos

rupaturkar

According to your business you can choose your platform to promote your business. Both platform are important for online business.

ilyasgohar

Facebook and Twitter are better for interacting with people. It's much easier to reach them and engage with them through these networks than through Tumblr.

I take Facebook as more of a sharing platform. If you've got a business going or something like that, Facebook is great to share your content.

For me Twitter is more of an advertising network, it works great to spread your content around in an advertising way and reach a wider audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.